Welcome to Serendip Hypnotherapy & Consulting, LLC at SantaFeHypnosis.com
Unlock Your Mind!
Use your mind to live the life you envision!
- A versatile and effective adjunctive self-help methodology.
- A way to access your subconscious mind to achieve desired personal results such as pain management, relief from medical issues such as irritable bowel syndrome, skin issues, and is effective in numerous personal growth frontiers.
- Has been used safely since the 1840’s. (no one has ever been harmed by using hypnosis)
- A natural yet altered state of mind that everyone has experienced at one time or another, whether during the “highway hypnosis” effect of losing track of time while driving, or just “lost in thought.”
- A shift of brainwave patterns very much like the brainwave shifts involved in the sleep cycle. Possible for anyone who has a desire to experience it’s benefits.
- Extremely pleasant and relaxing, even fun!
- Accelerate your own natural healing process
- Help you make peace with your past
- Utilize your subconscious resources to aid in your everyday life
- Focus your intent
- Free Your Mind from limiting ideas
- Provide restorative relaxation and stress relief
James Serendip is a certified Hypnotherapist operating in beautiful Santa Fe, New Mexico. James custom tailors each session to the goals and personality of the individual client. The number of sessions required to meet your goals will vary and in an pre-session discussion, James will be able to give you a clear understanding regarding his approach to achieve your goals. Many goals are addressed and resolved in a few sessions. Please call him to directly discuss your goals.
Serendip Hypnotherapy & Consulting is located at 1500 5th Str. Suite 12 in Santa Fe, NM 87505 call for a free consultation or to schedule a session at (505) 670-6447
Learn about how hypnotherapy integrates with traditional medicine through the International Registry of Medical Support Hypnotherapists (IRMSH) at www.medicalsupporthypnotherapy.com
Learn about Hypnotherapy certification through the American Council of Hypnotist Examiners at: